Wednesday

printables from martha stewart.



A couple of wonderfully designed printables from Martha Stewart: Festive Garland and Wrapping Paper. Both would make wonderful additions to any party.

8 comments:

Allie said...

Thank you so much for posting these! They are both so wonderful and so usable. Your blog makes me so happy!

Thank you for doing this work and sharing it with all of us. I appreciate it so much.

Best,
Allie

Liz said...

These are great paper finds! That Martha is to much sometimes.
Thanks again for sharing!
~EV

Cali Angel said...

Thanks for the coupons! We need all the free and cheap stuff we can get nowadays, with the way everything keeps going up. Good thing there's still a lot of freebies out there, like the free ringtones on www.motorola.com/e8. They even have Sara Bareilles's "Lovesong' along with five other artists so you can check them out and just download them to your phone.

Angela franco said...

Love your blog!

I want to tell you that I recommend your blog for the Blog Day!

kilgore said...

I have been making a similar garland for birthdays for a few years. I just print them on cardstock and use cheap-o curly ribbon to string them up. If you are feeling really lazy you can print them out on rectangles and simply fold them over the ribbon (http://www.flickr.com/photos/christykilgorehadley/120272952/), or cut out the circles and do it that way.

I also did a version where I cut the circles out and taped them down the middle of a cheap plastic table covering: http://www.flickr.com/photos/christykilgorehadley/1167006714/

lu-n-am said...

Thanks for sharing these. oh martha, what would we do without her!

Gretchen said...

I have used that Martha Stewart banner LOTS of times! I keep pages of the letters in different colors on hand all the time. Perfect for baby showers, going away parties, decorating gift bags. FREE and so cute!

Unknown said...

Printables by Martha Stewart are a great way to bring aesthetics and personality to your home. I came across your post this morning while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. Window treatments also help bring this personal touch to your decor. They come in many styles, designs, and colors, and really complete the look of any window. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.