If you are a graphic designer or just a fan of lovely letterpress, check out these free ornaments from Briar Press. There are a whopping 567 of them, free for your enjoyment.
Hi, just found your blog and I'm really enjoying what you're linking to! This resource is one of my favorites. I'm adding your blog to my link love list! :-)
I've got some labels on my blog that you could link to, let me know if you're interested linking to them. I want them to be used and found by everyone!
Free Design is a side page of my main weblog Design is Mine. It was created because I suddenly realized that somebody had to weed through all the bad freebies on the internet and find the ones that are inspiring, creative, and generally well designed, and that person should be me.
8 comments:
I just want to say, I found you via Kim at Today's Creative Blog and I think I am in love with you. Seriously. This is pure heaven.
Thanks for sharing - I had forgotten about that website!
This owl is just too darn cute. Thanks so much for sharing. I am so glad I stumble upon your blog! I'm going to keep checking back :)
Hi, just found your blog and I'm really enjoying what you're linking to! This resource is one of my favorites. I'm adding your blog to my link love list! :-)
I've got some labels on my blog that you could link to, let me know if you're interested linking to them. I want them to be used and found by everyone!
Thanks for the info - this is great.
what a great resource! thanks for the link.
thanks for the website. its very beneficial to me.
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
what a lovely find! like the idea of your blog and its content - must take you ages to trawl through the myre!!!!
Post a Comment