These are amazing! I am definitely going to print them out. Thanks for discovering these. It's unbelievable that they are free. BTW, I just discovered your site through decor8.blogspot.com and it's wonderful. We could all use a little free design.
Ok, I'm in love. I just found your blog and I am up hours past my bedtime following every link! My daughter is going to scream when she see's these houses in the am. :) Thanks!!
Christine: You can get a few freebies that immediately translate entire web sites for you if you are on a desktop or laptop, anything that does not use iOS or Android. There may be some for these portable "toys", but so far I can't find any, (My "real" Mac's hard drive recently passed over the silicone bridge.) :-( Christine in Canada, aka minimadgal.
Free Design is a side page of my main weblog Design is Mine. It was created because I suddenly realized that somebody had to weed through all the bad freebies on the internet and find the ones that are inspiring, creative, and generally well designed, and that person should be me.
11 comments:
These are amazing! I am definitely going to print them out. Thanks for discovering these. It's unbelievable that they are free.
BTW, I just discovered your site through decor8.blogspot.com and it's wonderful. We could all use a little free design.
Wow! The paper houses are really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Ok, I'm in love. I just found your blog and I am up hours past my bedtime following every link! My daughter is going to scream when she see's these houses in the am. :) Thanks!!
Have fallen in love w/yr site! And these little houses r to die for! Like a previous poster said, you've kept me up WAY PAST MY BEDTIME!
I will love you forever!, I am a total Japan fanatic and these houses are so cool! I need a bigger thumb drive!!!
que maravilla
These are so awesome. I am they are being added to my Mommy Summer Camp list.
Wow, What a great find. These inspire me to make some of my own. Maybe homes from around the world or something like that Thank you! :)
these are just awesome and thank-you for sharing them with everyone !!! one question though, how do I read the instructions, did I miss something ??
hello, can anyone help me with my question PLEASE !!!
Christine: You can get a few freebies that immediately translate entire web sites for you if you are on a desktop or laptop, anything that does not use iOS or Android. There may be some for these portable "toys", but so far I can't find any, (My "real" Mac's hard drive recently passed over the silicone bridge.) :-(
Christine in Canada, aka minimadgal.
Post a Comment