these are just too cute! i loved the pinhole camera section in my photography class; these are perfect to inspire me to make more photos from pinhole cameras!
This, along with the Japanese buildings, are my fave freebies! I bookmarked the pages to do on a boring day! I love your site, thanks for combing through the Internet to find the coolest FREE stuff!
Free Design is a side page of my main weblog Design is Mine. It was created because I suddenly realized that somebody had to weed through all the bad freebies on the internet and find the ones that are inspiring, creative, and generally well designed, and that person should be me.
2 comments:
these are just too cute! i loved the pinhole camera section in my photography class; these are perfect to inspire me to make more photos from pinhole cameras!
free=awesome.
~Am
This, along with the Japanese buildings, are my fave freebies! I bookmarked the pages to do on a boring day! I love your site, thanks for combing through the Internet to find the coolest FREE stuff!
Post a Comment