Thank you for being so smart and talented! This is a great idea. I admire your blog(s.) Check mine out sometime. It's new and not so full, yet. But I'm working on it. Trying to network, ya know. http://midwaybetween.blogspot.com
This's a great idea for a blog, i love it! I added you to my recommended sites, on my blog http://artsandnuts.blogspot.com/ . It's a blog about design , mostly graphic design, come by if you want! I'm sure you'll like it. Great blog, and I love your other two blogs too! Good luck and keep with the nice posting!
these design freebies rock! I love sharing the wealth with freebies, as a matter of fact, Motorola is giving away ringtones on http://www.motorola.com/e8 under the "Hotel Cafe" section. Enjoy! Thanks for these!
Free Design is a side page of my main weblog Design is Mine. It was created because I suddenly realized that somebody had to weed through all the bad freebies on the internet and find the ones that are inspiring, creative, and generally well designed, and that person should be me.
9 comments:
what a wonderful idea!!! i´m loving design freebies. thank you
Thank you for being so smart and talented! This is a great idea. I admire your blog(s.) Check mine out sometime. It's new and not so full, yet. But I'm working on it. Trying to network, ya know.
http://midwaybetween.blogspot.com
i LOVE free goodiessss! (who doesn't?) your blog is super cool!
What a great idea !!!
I'll come and see very often
who doesn't like free stuff? awesome blog!
this is a brilliant idea. great.
This's a great idea for a blog, i love it! I added you to my recommended sites, on my blog http://artsandnuts.blogspot.com/ . It's a blog about design , mostly graphic design, come by if you want! I'm sure you'll like it. Great blog, and I love your other two blogs too! Good luck and keep with the nice posting!
these design freebies rock! I love sharing the wealth with freebies, as a matter of fact, Motorola is giving away ringtones on http://www.motorola.com/e8 under the "Hotel Cafe" section. Enjoy! Thanks for these!
I am so glad I found your site. I will add you to my subscriptions.
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment